Torque | BTB 55
19ZBTB20Regular price Sale price $509.00 Save 0%
Line Length'20 m or 24 m
Featuring the most advanced quick release trim loop mechanism to date, this function-rich design offers extremely easy release and reload and a Below-the-Bar (BTB) swivel for effortless untangling of lines. Whether freeride, freestyle or wave riding, the Torque BTB keeps you secure for a seamless riding experience.
Also features refined cleat pattern for smoother action on the trim line.
Torque BTB Reviews
The Kitebaorder | "The Torque control system is a feature-rich bar with a noticeably light weight that is really comfy and has a ton of options for kiters of all levels."
- Patented Naish Push-Away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel
- Impact Resistant Construction (top of torque loop mechanism) = Increased longevity
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffer front flying lines + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Torque Loop = Efficient & effortless ball bearing swivel + easiest reloading quick release on the market
- Bar End Technology'Adjustable Bar Width: 18'- 20'(45'51 cm)
- Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core = Comfortable & controlled non-slip grip
- Replaceable Nylatron Insert = Increased longevity of trimline
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer = Easy release & reload
- Cored, Stiff Trim Line = Tangle-free design
- Heavy-Duty Short Kite Leash with Quick Release = Maximum functionality and convenience