20KSL040RRegular price Sale price $1,035.00 Save 0%
SHOP LOCALLY WITH OUR DEALERS ONLINE
During these times it is important that we support our communities and local businesses. Click on the shop names below for direct links to the 2020 Slash at your local dealer:
- REAL Watersports - Cape Hatteras, NC
- MAC Kiteboarding - Grand Haven, MI
- Kite Line - Bend, OR
- Liquid Surf and Sail - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Adventure Kiteboarding - Muskego, WI
Pure Wave/ Strapless
The ideal choice to stoke out dedicated wave-kiters, the 2020 Slash delivers unmatched drift, a wide wind range and quicker reaction time.
The leading edge bladder is tapered through the wingtip, creating a small diameter for fast turning speed and response. Providing incredible low-end power and the best down-the-line drift in the Naish line, the bar pressure is light to help fight fatigue and keep kiters on the water even longer. Made to take a beating in heavy surf, the Quad-Tex canopy remains the strongest material in the industry, while the leading edge seam features our exclusive HT+ thread that tested off the charts in strength. Thanks to the strength that Quad-Tex provides, Dacron strut panels can be removed without a loss of canopy rigidity, allowing for further weight reduction. Our unique Bladder Lock ensures there is no movement in the leading edge bladder or struts when inflating, deflating, crashing or packing.
The Slash has established itself as Naish’s premier wave kite, providing incredible down-the-line drift and stable flight, perfect for park-and-ride style kitesurfing.
- SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve. A SureLock valve pump nozzle is included.
- One Point Inflation System with 9 mm hoses = Super easy inflation and deflation of kite.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market.
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter .
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage.
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics.
- Constant Leading Edge Taper with reduced diameter in the wing tip area = the most precise steering for quick position adjustment, and perfect transfer of torque from the wing tip to the entire kite.
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Airmax Pump (Sold Separately) = Making the experience of kite-inflation practically effortless, the all new Airmax Pump is the fastest and easiest on the market to date.
- Angled Wing Tip = Torsion transmission to entire LE and low drag on water for relaunch.
- Three-Strut Design = Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning
- Unmatched drifting ability.
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn .
- Ultra-reinforced wingtip construction.
- Quick water relaunch.