20KTR040GRegular price $850.00 Sale price $637.50 Save 25%
SHOP LOCALLY WITH OUR DEALERS ONLINE
During these times it is important that we support our communities and local businesses. Click on the shop names below for direct links to the 2020 Triad at your local dealer:
- Big Winds - Hood River, OR
- Boardpsorts California - San Francisco, CA
- Adventure Kiteboarding - Muskego, WI
- REAL Watersports - Cape Hatteras, NC
- Green Hat Kiteboarding - Forked River, NJ
- MAC Kiteboarding - Grand Haven, MI
The Kite for 99% of the Population
This 3-strut platform makes it the easiest, most versatile kite around.
The new Triad, is much more than an evolution of the Ride, it’s been redesigned and re-engineered. We’ve taken the original iconic user-friendly design and developed it further to be even more versatile and provide a whole new riding experience. This new, three-strut frame provides greater stability. The center luff strut creates great low end power, allowing the kite to drift and providing great sheet-in-and-go. The stiffer center also increases the Triad’s wind range, providing improved handling in stronger winds and gusty conditions. It also allows us to move the two outer struts lower for a more direct bar feel and improved turning ability. Its low aspect ratio and gradual curve in the wingtip produce smooth turns and very predictable flying.
This is perfect for anyone who prefers steady movements over a more punchy kite. Mistakes are minimal with the Triad, so no need to worry if you over sheet it, dive it too hard, or overfly your kite. It also has great wing stability when resting on the water—so you have plenty of time to make adjustments before relaunching. Smooth-flying, stable and forgiving, the Triad gives riders plenty of time to react and plenty of room to grow, so you’re in complete control at all times. From complete beginners, to kiters looking to improve, to those seeking an easy-riding experience, anyone looking for an easy to control kite will enjoy the Triad.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Most advanced Kite canopy on the market.
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter.
- Three-Strut Design = Stable + direct feel + enhanced performance in gusty winds.
- Luff Strut = Adaptable & sturdy framework for great low end.
- High-Flow Valve = One-way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation.
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladder ends + prevents slippage.
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge.
The Kite Mag | "Naish have really nailed down what’s required in the beginner to intermediate sector with the Triad – it’s highly accessible, with a linear power development and predictable handling – and will take you from your first few runs through to as far as you want to go with it"
Kiteworld Magazine | "The all-new triad is the best V1 kite we've tested in a while!"
The Kiteboarder | "The clear target audience for the Triad is entry-level and progressing kiters, but we’d also recommend this kite to capable but generalist kiters that are looking for all-around cruising comfort, relaunch reliability and general all-around freeride cruising fun."